Take time out for yourself in the beautiful surroundings at Haybergill Cumbria. It’s a time to get in touch with yourself and be nourished inside and out with delicious homemade food along with workshops and walks to get you back to appreciating simplicity in life.
Switching off to the usual daily flow and allowing yourself to stop and listen to what you’re body is telling you. Slowing down the pace so you can unravel and unwind and recharge.
£325.00 – £375.00
In person guidelines to attend
Its important to keep everyone safe and well so we do ask that you do not attend the in person event if you have been in Contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID 19 or you have been ill yourself.
(Please note contact means: people who spend significant time in the same household as a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 sexual partners a person who has had face-to-face contact (within one metre), with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, including:
- being coughed on
- having a face-to-face conversation within one metre
- having skin-to-skin physical contact, or
- contact within one metre for one minute or longer without face-to-face contact
- a person who has been within 2 metres of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 for more than 15 minutes
- a person who has travelled in a small vehicle with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or in a large vehicle or plane near someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Please also be mindful that you have not had any of the following symptoms in the last 24 hours?
Cough, Shortness of breath of difficulty breathing. If you have had a high temperature of fever in the last 24 hours, muscle pain or headache, loss of last of smell, vomiting.
Your safety is important to us and to the other participants.